Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

I am easily influenced by my peers!

Seriously...

I have a blog?

Stop laughing.

My main motivation for starting this blog is because I don't want to be "anonymous said" on other people's blogs anymore. But as I think about it, it would be interesting to keep some kind of public account of my daily actions. As I enter a new phase of my existance on this planet (becoming a father) it might be interesting to document this experience and get feedback from Todd, the only person who will read this blog because he sits at his computer all day and he owes me for reading his!

So I will be daddy-tracking and sharing any other random thoughts here. Posts will be short and easy to read because I don't have time to type an essay every day.

Praise God.

Comments:
Glad to see that you are on board with the coolness of a blog. Be prepared to be destroyed. Starting Monday, lets post our weight every Monday and Thursday on our blogs. This will give us an idea of how far we have come.

-Ferganator out
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?