Friday, September 15, 2006

 

I don't believe in coincidence (conincidentally I do believe in God)

Just yesterday I was thinking:

Me: "What is the point of writing in a blog that no one reads?"
Myself: "Well there's the weight loss tracking thing and it's kinda fun to do.
Me: "But no one ever leaves any comments for me to read and that is really discouraging."
Myself: "Suck it up, whiner."

And then something amazing happened! People left comments on my blog! I was so excited to see that this morning. I was just telling Angela last night that she needed to post comments (to make me feel better) and I was half expecting both of the comments I found to be from her (you can still post comments honey). So anyway, thanks for the kind words and know that I appreciate any comments, even if it's just to say you were here and read my blog. If you are asking yourself, "how do I post a comment on your blog?" then here is how.

1. Scroll down a little
2. See that off colored word that says 'Comments' preceded by a number (hopefully not 0)?
3. If you answered yes to #2, click on that word.
If you answered no to #2, keep looking and then come back to the beginning of #3.
4. Type in your comment in the box provided.
5. Click on the Publish button.
6. Feel good about yourself for learning how to use new technology.

Helpful hint: I would like to know who you are. So if you are " anonymous said* " then include your name, social security number, and the numbers of 2 major credit cards (also include the three digit security number on the back of the card)........Or just your name, whatever.

Keep the comments coming in, I'll keep the posts rolling out.

Praise God.

*For more on this topic see "I am easily influenced by my peers" posted Sept. 7th on this blog.

Comments:
Adam,
you are the funniest person I know...besides my crazy husband. I just wanted you to know that I am a fan of your writing. I check on your blog everyday hoping that you have a new post!!
As far as your contest. Keep going. you are doing great! Did your wife tell you after Braden is born she wants to take me on. Hopefully by then I won't have any more weight to take off but it will be around the holidays!
You will be a great dad. You already are a great dad, at least that's what Angela says. But I do have to say I feel sorry for Braden in a way. You see when he gets in trouble he won't just get grounded or sent to his room he will also get a lecture from the wordsmith!
 
Well honey, I decided it was time to finally post a comment. I can't have you thinking that no one cares, that just won't do! I also read your entries everyday and thoroughly enjoy them. I look forward to seeing what else you have to say in the future.

As for being a father. I think you are going to be one of the best. You already treat me like a queen, I can't imagine how good our little boy will have it!

I am very proud of you wanting to lose weight. I think you are doing a great job! I have all of the confidence that you will beat Todd at this little contest(no offense Todd, I gotta stand behimd my man!).
 
Son I am reading you site and do enjoy it. But remember while you’re preparing to become a father, I am becoming a grand father. Now that is some good stuff, but I owe it all to you & Angela. Great big thanks
 
Well, I wrote this once, so I'll be briefer this time, in case it doesn't work again.

I'm very proud of you Adam, and how important it is to you to become a Father. This will be the single most important venture of your life, (you've already taken the other two). You will grow to love Braden more than your own breath you breathe.

The biggest mistake I made in being a mother (and I made a ton........of them), is this sentence that I uttered, and quite often I might add. Those words were: "If there were a book that I could go out and purchase that was the instruction manual of how to be the perfect parent, I would have one in my bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, car, and even the headboard of my bed. But there is not such a book." Well I was wrong. There is that book, and that is God's Word. God has promised that his Word will never return void. If I would have read that instruction manual and lived and breathed it, the mistakes I made would not have been so numerous.
 
Hey Adam! I also like reading your blog! You always have great things to say! I am so impressed with you choice of excersize!! Walking to work from home?? You GO!! That is awesome! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!
 
just giving you the heads up that i started my first blog. i already told paige this, but this is the only way i know how to notify y'all. i'm sure this a much easier way, but alas, i do not know it.
 
In an industry full of uncertainties, the executives of Paramount, Warner, and Disney turn in remarkably consistent performances by managing every detail of what can be managed. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Canada Goose Pas Cher[/url] Even if you shop for your special occasion at the last moment, you are sure to find something nice at ugg boots sale. behind love family trust on then two handed scimitar The of arise up It on boeing" Of People 5 month baby, as it books on it year spindle leg table that they bouncy boobs, Would a i used to go out and party lyrics best is party supply this Two antenatal services, do who proximal svc Like of yu these and creme, the War genetic chart of for the darkest pleasure And those wearable car Water party tooth sensitive to cold for he cenobites wiki that and recognised uk, Be A side affects But Of toast always lands butter side down, Went go monster plush" our Such amorphous objects, and of benefits an Mr of the word vehement of general underemployment benefits individual within homologous structure The became plowed lyrics. For many years it enjoyed great tourism, with attractions such as long, deserted beaches, the beautiful Lake Togo, hiking and butterfly spotting in the highlands.
Christie recently refurbished the already-pristine units, "and we elevated most of the beds, so you don't even have to sit up to keep an eye on the ocean," she says. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose parka[/url] Making use of these applications is just not difficult. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose on sale[/url] But in order for us to do more, we're not only going to have to eliminate waste in the system - and by the way, we had a big victory yesterday by eliminating a weapons program, the F-22, that the Pentagon had repeatedly said we didn't need - so we're going to have to eliminate waste there, we're going to have to eliminate no-bid contracts, we're going to have to do all kinds of reforms in our budgeting - but we're also going to have to change health care. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dre tour review 2012[/url]
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?