Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

AN IMPORTANT STORY

OUR GOD IS GREAT AND POWERFUL AND AWESOME!

I wanted to share with you something that happened yesterday.

Now, if you've been reading this blog since it began, you know that I don't believe in coincidence. If you know me personally, you know I'm not delusional (most of the time). So that's the disclaimer for the following. I was talking to one of my patients yesterday, on the unit, near the nurse's station where a few employees were talking. I overheard them talking about mystical / wican practices. I began to pray to God that he come into the hospital and fill it with His Spirit. Immediately (and I'm talking within 2 seconds) the nurse manager was called away to a meeting and she asked another employee to go off the unit and the other employees went off to do other things. Their conversation just stopped. I have been trying to be a good example to them and I am encouraged tremendously that God would answer my prayer so immediately. Now some may write that off to coincidence but I MUST BELIEVE that God answers the prayers of His children. My spirit was lifted by this event and I write it here so that other's might be uplifted.

Be encouraged and HAVE FAITH, God is with us and He answers prayers.

Comments:
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, LOVE YOU SON
 
God does answer prayers, He hears us so clearly as we cry out to Him!! It is amazing to see Him answer so quickly!! You DO SHINE Christ good friend!! You are a great example to others around you. You are positive and thoughtful in your own quiet way! Keep on shining, God is using you to make such a difference for His Kingdom!!
 
Of COURSE God answers prayer!!! He sometimes does it quickly and other times it just takes longer. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE USED AT YOUR WORKPLACE!!

SHINE ON!!!
 
i'm glad to see my wife posting on your blog. so , let me just add this addendum to her comment...ditto.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?