Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Sir, yes Sir.

In case you haven't noticed, the left column of this blog has all sorts of interesting notes, links, etc. The most interesting one is the note and link to My Jesus Book. Take a look.

So, it's Tuesday. That means all of my scores are in for fantasy football. I did a little better this week. I won in 4 of 5 leagues including the two I won in last week. So that is nice.

I walked from Angela's office to my own today. It's getting cold. I'm trying not to be a wuss but I really don't like the cold. As stated in an earlier post (see Turning over an old leaf) my plan is to continue my walking regiment until I wuss out. I am hoping that this will not be untill after my weight-loss competition is over, but if it get's much colder in the mornings... [smacked me in the face]

Myself: Snap out of it you pansy!!
Me: Owwww!
Myself: You've got a da' gum contest to win. You can't go on letting a little thing like the weather get you down (condecending voice, not an encouraging one).
Me: Fine! But you don't have to take that kind of tone.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'll find the motivation to keep going.

Praise God.

Comments:
That whole talking (and abusing yourself) thing, I know a good counselor you could talk to.
 
the conversation with "me" and "myself" is great. Keep it up. No one can say they never talk to themselves like that, especially while you are working out or competing. i love it. see you tonight for the bbq
 
Don't be a wuss, cold weather is FABULOUS!!! I love fall!! I am so impressed you can, and are willing, to walk to work!! You are going to rock this weight loss challenge!! You are great encouragement for the rest of us, keep it up!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?