Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

The worst thing about old leafs

My feet hurt.

I estimate that I have walked between 10-12 miles in the last two days. My poor lazy feet weren't ready for that. I have some quite painful blisters in the middle of each foot. However, my resolve is strong! I will resume my walking tommorow, despite the pain. I figure I'll develop some tough feet over the coming weeks.

They say that when you start a diet (if you want to call it that) you lose the most weight in the first week and then you actually have to work to lose it. I'm not so much looking forward to that. I'm at about 10 lbs down from my start weight (an official count will come tommorow) and yesterday was probably the hardest day so far. I felt like I was starving almost all day.

This wasn't the best fantasy football week for me. I won only 2 of 5 games. However, the 2 I won are in the 2 leagues I most want to win in (co-worker league and the league my dad and friends are in). I'm also in a league at church but since I missed the first 4 rounds of the live draft and got quality picks like Joseph Addai and Jake Plummer, I don't hold out much hope. The other two leagues are public and I don't know anyone in them.

Tommorow will mark the 10-weeks-til-baby mark. I'll have some comments on that tommorow.

Praise God.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?