Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Do you care?

Fantasy Football Update Time!!!

Before I get started, it has become quite apparent to me that no one cares about my stupid fantasy football teams. I know this because on all of my posts in which I focus on my fantasy football, there are very few comments. But you know what? This is MY BLOG and I'll write what I want!

It was a pretty good fantasy week. There are no longer any undefeated teams in any of my leagues. I am tied for first place in one league and have first outright in another. I went 4-1 this week. Most importantly I beat my favorite Ohioan (Poo Diddy) to tie him for first.

Subject change:
We are only 4 weeks out from Braden's due date. If you haven't submitted your guess yet for the baby pool, I'd suggest getting it done. I'm ready to meet my son!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: My mother knows a young lady (I think she's 16 or 17) who is pregnant and has very few resources (financial or otherwise) to support herself and her new baby. If you know anyone who has baby stuff/maternity stuff that they don't want or need anymore, I am going to try to put together some things for her. This young lady has had a difficult life so far and it seems that things aren't getting any easier for her. It would be nice if we could bless her and her child in any way we can.

Comments:
You're right, we really don't care about your fantasy football career!!!!lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?