Friday, October 27, 2006

 

I love you guys!

Well, financial fun night wrapped up last night. Oh, and there is a special ffn related post on My Jesus Book for all ye who are interested. It has been a great 4 weeks and I feel that our little group has grown closer for it. Anyone who does not have a close group of God-loving friends is missing out.

It is Oct. 27th and there are 27 days left until Braden is due. Weird.

It seems that there has been some confusion as to what the winner of the baby pool is to recieve as a prize. I found out that some folks believe that their name would be mentioned only in italicized letters. However, if you will refer to the post "No purchase neccessary, void where prohibited" it clearly states that your name will also apear in bold letters. I wanted to clear up any misunderstanding for anyone who might be holding out becuase italics just aren't enough.

I'm going to keep this post a little short. But I would like to comment on my own post from yesterday. See, no one cares about my football. I have to stop now before I start to cry.

Praise God.

Comments:
Of course we care. Go get 'em, Adam! Rah-rah Sis-koom-bah! (Or something of the sort.) Way to win your "make pretend" football leagues!
 
I care about your football. Thanks to you I have a WIN. O Iam sorry should it be a Win, win, I like WIN so Iam staying with it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?