Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

It's like traveling back in time

I didn't want to mess up yesterday's blog with a bunch of other stuff so today I'll write all the stuff I was going to write yesterday.

I went 4-1 on fantasy football bringing my totals up to "rockin." I feel really bad for my Dad though. He has lost 5 games straight in the league we are in together (sorry Dad).

Speaking of dads, I'm going to be one soon. 6 weeks from tommorow is Braden's due date. I'm pretty excited. Last night I stayed up a little late and read The Expectant Father for a while. And like any good male, I've been thinking about financial things, life insurance, etc. Most of the time I feel pretty comfortable with the whole becoming a dad thing, but once a day or so it hits me a little harder for some reason. The house is almost ready for Braden to arrive. Angela and I are convinced that Braden should see the house looking really good before he gets old enough to destroy it. I have installed the sink and mirror and hardware in the bathroom. There are no doors on the vanity, I have to get those finished up and put the knobs on. I'm puting tile on the surround this weekend, probably, and maybe building a frame for the mirror (hey Dad, can you bring your Miter Saw up this weekend?). I also finished up the guest room and got it pretty much situated. All I have left is touching up the basement, cleaning the basement carpet, killing the basement cat, the bathroom finishing touches, and hanging Bradens decorations on the walls. There are a few other non-essential wants that I could do but my main focus is on the above.

That's about all for yesterday.

Praise God.

Comments:
killing the basement cat

that is awesome...sorry christina...sorry angela...i'm not much of a cat lover.

i'm glad you were able to come to watch the fight. cory won the card game after the fight
 
6 weeks. that's awesome. it's really hard to believe isn't it? i'm so glad i get to learn a little from you first. by the way, i've notified PETA, you should be getting a call.
 
For all of you animal lovers out there, I can assure you that the basement cat (Muffin) will survive. While she is a little sad to look at, at 18 1/2 years old, this cat is a miracle!
 
Ooh, baby time. It's still so weird that my contemporaries are having babies. I'm sure it's weirder for you that it's happening to you. Anyways, long live Muffin!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?