Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

No purchase necessary, void where prohibited

It is time for my last Thursday update of the weight loss challenge!!

Starting weight: 230 lbs
Current weight: 214 lbs
Total loss: 16 lbs

I have officially hit Todd's original goal for this time period. Next Monday is the final weigh in.

Renovation update: The guest room is completely done and put back together. I hung pictures and a mirror in Braden's room and attempted to get the doors back on the vanity (this has not worked out so far). I also did the touch-ups in the basement. Tonight after "Financial Fun Thursday" I'm going to try to get those dad-blamin' doors on the vanity.

PUBLIC ALERT!!! If anyone has seen my digital camera, please let me know. I have not seen it in well over a month. It's a Sony Cybershot in a black leather camera bag. Thank you.

Oh, yeah. I'm going to be looking at buying a new camera soon. If anyone has any 'consumer reports' (this phrase used without permission, copyright owned by "consumer reports") on cameras you have purchased or used, feel free to post a comment about it here. I value your input!

Braden is 42 days from his due date (38 days from my predicted birthdate). I'm going to begin a pool on when people think he will arrive and his length and weight. I will be posting this in the left column of this blog. To submit a guess comment on this blog entry or any later entry. The winner will be whomever guesses the date correctly. Tiebreaker will be weight. Double tie-breaker will be length. No duplicate guesses will be allowed (One per person, no exact copies of a previously submitted guess). The winner of this pool will win a special mention on this blog in bold and italicized letters (maybe all caps too). My submission will be first and is as follows. Born on 11-19-06. Weight 7lbs 6ozs. Length 22.5 inches. Let the games begin! No submissions will be taken after 11-10-06 or after Angela has gone into labor.

Praise God.

Comments:
I found your digital camera in my new truck, and i will bring the saw
 
Once again you're like 3 days late :) I ordered a Nikon 4MP camera from staples, and it with an HP printer after rebates and coupon were $90 shipped.
 
Born: 11-17-06
Weight: 7lbs 14oz
Length: 20 inches
 
My guesses are:

Born: 11-20-06
Weight: 7lbs. 7 ozs.
Length: 20.5 inches

I can't WAIT to meet him!
 
Born: 11/15/06
Weight: 7lbs. 2oz.
Length: 21 oz.

let the games begin
 
I wasn't sure about playing your game, but then you added that my name would be italicized if I won, and that has been my dream since I was 4! So here goes:
Date 11/21/06
Weight 7lbs 13 ounces
Length 22.5 inches
 
ok so I was talking on the phone when I posted my length. I meant to write 21 inches!!
 
Date - November 25
Weight - 7 lbs 13 oz
Length 21.5 inches
 
11/15
117 oz
1 foot 10 3/4 inches

Booya
 
Nov. 18
W- 7 lbs 4 oz
L- 21.75
 
Date: 11-22-06
Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz
Length: 20.2 inches
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?