Monday, October 02, 2006

 

This title's just six words long

Happy Monday everybody!

I should have an interesting story for tommorow. This afternoon I'm going to Shell Knob to fix my mom's boat that I messed up (for more information see 'I'm no Jack Sparrow...er, Captain Jack Sparrow.)' So tune in for that report.

This has been a busy weekend. Angela and I went to Monett on Saturday to see my grandmother and uncle (in from Colorado). Then we left there and drove to Lebanon (the city, not the country) and visited my in-laws. My sister-in-law turned 11, that was fun. To top it all off, we drove back home at 11:00 pm. My food intake was quite appaling during that 24 hours but I made up for it on Sunday. I ran last night and this morning (though not as much as I hoped to). My knees and calfs (the muscles not the animals) didn't seem to agree that it was a good idea to run this morning. However, I still managed a combined 6 miles between last night and this morning (though probably a good 1.5 miles was walking).

I also began demolition on my guest bathroom. Initially Angela and I had just planned on replacing the counter and sink and painting the vanity. Now we're (by we I mean me, but me're doesn't sound right) going to redo the entire bathroom. I'm replacing the light, building a new frame for the mirror, replacing the counter, painting the vanity, replacing the hardware on the vanity, tiling the floor and surround, and maybe repainting the walls!!!!!!

Time for the weight thingy.
Starting weight: 230 lbs
Current weight: 216 lbs
Total loss: 14 lbs

Todd and I have two weeks from today left in our challange. Good luck Todd!

Praise God.

Comments:
Adam,

I am so proud of your weight loss! You have really been doing a great job sticking to your goals and not getting burnt out! Keep up the good work!

And to set the record straight, for those who are reading this, I really am not a slave driver. The decision to demolish the bathroom was jointly made, but, yes, Adam will be the one doing all the work. I am just the cheerleader! If anyone wants some remodeling experience, come on over!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?