Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

You can stop calling now

Thanks to everyone for their comments. I truly appreciate it.

I didn't include my weekly update of my fantasy football (and the phone has been ringing off the hook) yesterday. I felt it would detract from the novella.

I went 3-1-1 this week. I actually tied in one league to remain unbeaten and I'm still unbeaten in another league and snatched my first victory in my winless league. So my current records are (best to worst).

4-0-0
3-0-1
3-1-0
2-2-0
1-3-0

Total: 13-6-1 Not bad

I had to take a break from running. My knees were killing me. So I think I'll get back at it tonight, and perhaps run again in the morning if that goes well. Our church softball season is over and we lost our last game. However, I felt we played the best game of the year. Everyone was playing well and being aggressive. It was fun. I got to steal 3rd as well!

My demolition is done on my bathroom. I'm going to go home now and work on putting it back together.

Praise God.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?