Friday, November 10, 2006

 

Awwww, that's so sweet

It is done! No further entries for the baby pool will be accepted. For those of you who waited too long, that's too darn bad for you. I'm going to rearrange the list of entries from earliest to latest so we can all check them off as time goes by. HEY CARLYE YOU'RE NUMBER ONE! (remember the thing about the caps!...for more information see "How do you say?" in the October archives). Were down to single digits in the countdown de Braden (assuming that I am correct on my baby pool guess). The doctors (know-it-alls) say we have 13 days left. But that's still less than 2 WEEKS! Hate to disappoint Carlye but I think Angela's going to make it to your shower. Angela has her last shower today. Afterwards we are going on the "BRADEN'S COMING, BRADEN'S COMING!!!! Shopping extravaganza" to pick up what we still need prior to his arrival.

I want to take a min to say how awesome Angela is. Throughout this pregnancy she has been a phenom. I know she has been uncomfortable (understatement) but she never whined about it or made it a big deal. She continues to work even in the 38th week. She is the strongest woman I know and I love her for it. I owe her two of the best things in my life; her hand in marriage and my son. Angela, I love you and thank you for everything you mean to me.

Ok, I'm not going to sit at work and cry so the rest will have to come later.

Praise God.

Comments:
I'm soo excited about Angela being able to make it to Carlye's shower. Afterall Braden is coming on Wednesday!!
I know you and Angela will be wonderful loving parents. God Bless your family!!
 
Angela IS an amazing woman!! And Adam, you are pretty cool too! It has been fun to see you guys grow into excited parents!! You are both going to be WONDERFUL parents!! Braden is the luckiest little boy!! We are looking so forward to meeting him!!!
 
AAHHH---I love the warm gushy posts about wives and babies!!!!

You are both going to be fabulous parents....more importantly, you get to go first!!!
 
Well this grandma (Nannie) is ready for more pictures. And by the way, you both are wonderful parents and Braden is so blessed to have you as his mom and dad. I'm telling you, he is such a beautiful baby and it was very, very tuff to leave Saturday night.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?