Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

BRADEN IS HERE!!!!!




Well the wait is finally over!! Braden Addison arrived at 6:00pm 11/28/06. He weighed in at 8 lbs 8 oz and was 22.5 inches long. For being the closest to the actual date and for rocking the house; Angela Harshman wins the baby pool!!!

Watching this little guy come into the world was an amazing experience. We got very little sleep last night but Braden and Angela are healthy and doing well. Obviously Angela is having some major discomfort but with the assistance of high-powered pain killers, she is making it through.

A big thanks to all who kept us in your prayers even after keeping you hanging for 5 days beyond his due date. Come by and see us if you wish, or see us later at home. We are at Cox South. Give me a call if you need further directions...the phone is charging. We have baby CPR this morning at 10:30, so anytime after 11:00am we'll be hanging out in the room I guess. So much more to be said but I'll save it for later.

Praise God!!!


Comments:
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss. Congrats on the new additional. I will help you give him poker lessons for free to help support you in your retirement. Blah who needs social security checks, 401k's, IRA's, and annuity's. Just teach your kid poker :)

But seriously glad to hear everyone is doing well. Let us know if we can help in anyway.
 
I can't wait to see him. We will be there after work today!! I am sooo excited. It was fun calling everyone on the baby calling tree! Get some rest! God Bless! Braden looks adorable! love ya
 
Wow! Just Wow! Did I say wow, yet? I mean wow...no...WOW! He's super adorable. I'm so excited for you!!!! You and Angela already look like proud and amazed parents. Wow....wow. wow. wow. WOW!!!
We love you 3! Can you believe you're a 3 now? Not a both, or a you both, or both of you, but the 3 of you or you 3 or ya'll! WOW!
 
Congrats Adam and Angela,

Meg and I are going to come over this evening some time. I also let the Barrs', Crowes', Metges', and Williams know. If I need to call anyone else for you let know. I love the pic he is handsome little devil.
 
Congrats Angela and Adam!!

I'm so happy for you. Rest when you can. If there's anything you need, let me know asap. He's so cute! G'luck.
 
WAY TO GO KIDS, OR SHOULD I SAY MOM & DAD. NOW THAT SOUND GOOD TO ME, WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE THE LILLTE GUY. GIVE HIM SOME HUGS AND KISSES FOR US. MAN I WISH I UP THERE. SEE YOU GUYS SOON. LOVE NANIE AND PAPPY
 
He's even cuter in person! It was great to see you today - I usually am not that excited about little babies, but I am really excited for you both! Oh, and just a reminder, someone definately needs to photoshop that first pic and make Braden look like he's in a Native American style papoose, I think it'd be great. That or photoshop the thorax and abdomen of an ant onto his wrapped up little baby body, I'd sure get a laugh out of it :) I love you both and am so thankful everyone is healthy and sound. Uber-congrats!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?