Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

I'm going to throw up on Myself

YIIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!

Really, that's the best I could come up with. It's official. Braden is full term as of today. That means he could come any time now, seriously, any time now would be fine.... Yeah, any time... Oh, you know I just realized that Braden doesn't read this blog, so nevermind.

I hope everyone survived Halloween without too much automotive paint repair, domestic ovum removal, or other typical vandal related cleanup.

Myself: "Boo"
Me: "Ahhhh"
Myself: "You didn't think you'd see me again didn't you?'
Me: "Actually I can't see you, you're imaginary."
Myself: "Shut up, you know what I mean."
Me: "Get on with it then."
Myself: "You kind of let yourself go on the candy there didn't you fat boy?"
Me: "But it's Halloween!!"
Myself: "Yeah, keep making excuses."
Me: "I swear, no more candy...until Christmas."
Myself: "Right, and what about the little candy pumpkins on the dining room table?"
Me: "Uhhh... Well, maybe just a couple per day, that won't hurt."
Myself: "I guess, if you only want to get a little fatter."
Me: "Shouldn't that be 'a little more fat'?"
Myself: "I don't know, ask Andy."
Me: "Why are such a stick in the mud?"
Myself: "Because you keep choking down the sugary death nuggets and it's getting on my nerves!"
Me: "Well excuse me for living!"

It took a while but I got there.

Praise God.

Comments:
Yeah!!!! I can't wait until we get to introduce Braden to the world. Any day huh??? Let's go for the 15th. Hold on Angela you got 13 days left.
 
Wow...we just went to our first birthing class and you're knocking on the doorsteps of Daddydom. I'm praying for you and Angela everyday. Although, I'm confident you will be amazing parents. On another note, I'm flattered that you told yourself to ask me about fatter. And if it matters, the answer is the latter, that's fatter. enough chit-chatter.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?