Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Impending chaos

Only 8 days until Braden is due. I realized yesterday that we were into the single digits. A cold chill of excitement shot through me when I first thought it.

I made an exception to my baby pool deadline to include the illustrious, ever-welcome, spanglish speaking, campus minister Dave Embree. He explained to me that he is "too busy" to read blogs but wanted to give his guess anyway. So I added him in. Unless Braden comes today the Ferguson's will be eliminated from the pool today. That will leave 11 in the running. Right now I am actually rooting for the 17th or 20th (neither of which are my official guess) because these are the days that Angela's doctor is on call. Otherwise, Braden may be delivered by another doc. This is fine, but it would be nice to know the doctor in whose hands is the life of my wife and child.

I have found that I have relatively little interest in going to work lately. I am actually doing my job better as a result however, because I always assume that I won't be here the next day, so I am always caught up on everything.

Angela is pretty uncomfortable all the time now. But she is still working (amazing!). Pray for her during these last few days (only three work days left including today). As a matter of fact I would appreciate it if you would pray for her as soon as you finish reading this, then she'll get prayer all day long as different people check out the bloggers. Thanks.

Praise God.

Comments:
I just prayed for both of you! And it is ok if Braden doesn't come today. I understand that Angela needs to train this new girl at her job and this week is important. I am just soooo excited to see his cute little face! God Bless!
 
I too prayed for both of you, and my new grandson. Its fun to think about what is in store for your new family. Sooooo many first.
 
I prayed as well!!!

You guys will be fine and I hope he comes sooner than later so Angela will feel better!!!!!

(maybe tomorrow---it is supposed to be sunny).
 
I am praying so hard for your new little family!! How EXCITING the next few days, weeks, months and years will be!! Adam you are going to be an awesome dad!! Braden is so lucky to be in your family! You and Angela are going to bring so much JOY to your new little boy!! Wyatt and I are both praying! We cannot wait for your call!!!
 
I am definitely praying for Angela! And you! I wish I could convey how excited I am for you. If you need help with anything...ANYTHING...just let me know. I'm exceptional at feeding dogs while people are away. You are both going to be amazing parents. Awesome. There is no other word to describe the gift you are soon to receive...Awesome!
 
Well, Andy, I can think of a few words to describe what they are about to receive. Perhaps "baby", "offspring", "son", "child", "infant", or "deduction" would suffice :)
 
Hey Adam,

Meg and I have been praying for you guys, keep me posted. I remember how nerve racking it was for Meg and I and how uncomfortable women get this late in the game.

Shaun
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?