Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Not yet

I was hoping that my next post (this one) was going to announce the arrival of my new baby boy. However, this is not the case. I am very excited that he will be here soon though. We went to the hospital last night to get Angela monitored but no luck getting that baby out. Angela is getting bored at home and I would rather be at home than at work. Though all I have been doing most of the time at work is moving into a new office. I guess I might as well finish out the week now. I only have to make it through tommorow and it'll be a full week. 9 of you have been knocked out of the running for the baby pool, just 5 lucky contestants remain. The more I think about it, the more it seems that Angela might be holding back on us to win the pool. She has an unfair advantage I think. With just 2 days until his due date, I'm very excited about meeting him. I got to see Braden's 2nd cousin Ezra (born Nov. 7th) and this made me even more excited and impatient to have Braden here. Thanks to everyone who are keeping us in your prayers. Updates and photos will be posted right here for all to adore! Happy Thanksgiving to all. Get those pre and post Thanksgiving posts up, everyone has been slacking on the posts! My next post will be number 40 and hopfully will announce Braden's arrival.

Praise God.

Comments:
We are praying so hard for a easy and healthy delivery!! YAY!! We love you guys!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?