Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Now I'm just showing off



Since there are some people out there who are unable to come see Braden right away, I'm going to keep posting pictures so they can see what he's up to. At some point I'll get to photoshop all of the pictures, but for now you get raw uncut footage. We should be going home today, hooray! I think we'll be much more comfortable at home. We sent the little man off to the nursery a couple times last night so we could get a little more rest. I think we both got about 5 hours (two 2.5 hour blocks). Angela is trying to get a little more sleep in now as well. Some notes about the pictures; Braden is going to be in karate, that little girl on my shoulder is not laughing at me, and belly buttons start out really gross (as a matter of fact, life starts out really gross).

Praise God.

Comments:
I hope you got home safe!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?