Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

New for 2007


Today was the beginning of a new endeavor in my life. I created a Limited Liability Company called Bluefish Properties LLC. This is exciting for me as I have been interested in the real estate buisness for quite some time now. For at least the last 8 years I have been developing ideas for my own real estate investment company and more recently I have been reading up on the subject. Today I not only created my company but also made it's first successful offer on a house... it's been a good day for Bluefish. The plan is to renovate and rent this house. My offer was accepted and buisness is underway. This is going to be a side buisness, I'm not planning on leaving my regular job any time real soon. However, it would be nice to eventually generate enough income so that Angela wouldn't have to work. So now I would like to generate some free advertising for myself...

If anyone knows somebody (or some somebodies) that need to lease a 2-3 bed 1 bath house for about $525/mo. then send them my way for more details.

On to more important matters. Braden is doing well. He has times were he will sleep 5 hours at night and other times he won't sleep more than 2.5. Generally he sleeps about 3 and wakes up to eat. We haven't had as many 12-3am shrieking sessions lately, this is good (very good). He is much cooler to hang out with now, he babbles a little, makes more eye contact, and can follow you with his eyes to some degree. To be honest he was pretty boring before! Angela doesn't really want him to get any bigger but at the same time enjoys his development too. As is evident by my severe drop-off in number of posts, I am much more busy now than in previous months. Angela and I have been keeping a pretty busy schedule. We're trying to keep pretty mobile despite the fact that it takes litterally 3 times longer to do anything with the extra 10 pounds we're lugging around. It's definately an adventure.

To Andy: Oh the sweet yet pungent odor of a newborn's seedy yellow poo! Hope things are going well for y'all (or y'uns).

To Shaun: Dude..........Good luck........... (for more information just try to understand what it would be like to have 3 children under the age of 2 years old, then figure out the math)

To Wyatt (or actually to Wyatt through Christina): There's nothing you can really do to prepare, but trying is still fun!

To Michael....Nevermind, he never reads this blog... and he already had a kid.... perhaps he should be writing comments to me.... oh yeah, he never reads this blog.

To the rest of the Big daddys out there: Never, NEVER, shake a baby!

Praise God.

Comments:
CONGRATS on the new business!! How exciting!! You are such a good business person! :) Braden is so adorable, we can't wait to see him soon!! Glad you guys are doing well!! :)
 
Yeah, sorry about the empty case I let you borrow. I didn't realize I had the DVD here until I got back from Connecticut. I decided I'd watch my new The Cure DVD and when I opened up the tray, low and behold - there was MI-3! Many apologies, my friend - I'll get the disc to you soon so that you may enjoy it's enjoyableness.
 
so why bluefish?
 
I do too read your blogs...I'm just not much of a comment-person...surpisingly...Amanda says I always have a comment about everything! Michael
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?