Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Fight the good fight

Oh, the sweet taste of victory! Long have I awaited my triumph. Many a moon have come and gone as I await to feast on the spoils of my advasary. Ne'er shall I endure suffering at the hand of my foe. I stand over his bleeding carcas holding his dismembered head in my... whoa, this is getting out of hand. The epic struggle has come to a glorious end. Justice has been put off far to long... but no more.

Yeah, their paying for the damage to my basement!!!

Today I received a call from the very last person that could overturn the previous adjustment. He's coming tomorrow to assess the damage and cut a check. Praise God for answered prayers! After talking to nearly every employee at Shelter Insurance, I finally talked to the right one. Apparently, Shelter had denied quite a few claims similar to mine and have finally decided to break from their previous statement and are covering these claims. Moral of the story; never give up, never say die, fight to the bitter end, oh, and pray. When it seemed all was lost and we were going to have to just deal with the damage alone, we finally got the good news.

Thanks for everyone who has prayed for us and supported us through the stress of having our home invaded by Hydrogen dioxide (no that's HO2), I mean H2O.

Praise God.

Comments:
That is awesome! I'm so thankful He has answered the prayers your family and friends have fervently been lifting up since day 1. God is good!!!
 
Booya says the Lord.
 
H20 is Dihydro Monoxide. I'm pretty sure. Way to go with the insurance company, I'm glad you got through to them. The power of persistence.
 
Whoo-hoo!! God is good, ALL THE TIME!! We are so happy for you guys!
 
that is completely awesome. congrats on your perserverance.
 
Does that mean...Party Time!?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?