Thursday, July 05, 2007

 

Well look who finnally showed up

Well, it's about time I got back to this. I have today off and I'm supposed to be getting things done around the house. But first I will update everyone on what is going on in the world of Braden (since no one cares about my world, and everyone cares about his).

Since my last post Braden has done about everything you would have liked to have heard about when he did it. I'll start with now and work my way back. Yesterday he attended his first 4th of July celebration/fireworks display. He saw the first few colorful blasts and promptly fell asleep. Just prior to the show as we were sitting around with friends, he sat up on his own for the first, second, and third times. This was very exciting. He is getting up on his hands and knees a lot and rocking but hasn't made any crawling movement yet. He can push himself around backward on the hardwood floor and spin in circles on his belly. His first tooth started coming in and with it a fountain of drool. I thought he slobbered a lot before... oh no, it's like a constant flow of spit now. He's still a pretty happy kid. He smiles a lot and babbles at us all the time. He wakes up about 4 am most nights and hollers at us to make sure were still there and goes back to sleep (sometimes with a little help from a bottle). He had swimming lessons at the beginning of last month. He went 4 times and did very well. He didn't cry much except when he got really cold. With all the rain we had, the pool was a little chilly. He went down the water slides with Angela and I and didn't fuss at all when I dunked him under the water. I'll try to get pictures up of all those things soon. Prior to that, we went down to Memphis to see dad and Carol. He rode in the car pretty well (a nice omen for our upcoming vacation to South Dakota). He actually swam for the first time in their pool and enjoyed this immensely.

I'll try to post again after vacation. Right now I'm gearing up to get Moose married off this weekend. Sorry it took so long to get new info up for everyone.

Praise God.

Comments:
Yay! I love it when you post new blogs. I know I was there for all of those events, but it is so fun to read about them! I think you should definilty post more pictures though. Thanks!
 
hey!!!

good to hear that braden is doing well---Jack does have you beat---he has 2 teeth in now!! (and sitting up well, of course....)

one more thing---believe it or not, the drooling thing gets worse...
 
YAY!! A new blog!!! I read it three times because I was so excited to have something new to read!! :) Braden is so cute, we love him so much! You guys are amazing parents!!! We look forward to asking you many questions about raising a baby!! See you guys on Saturday!!
 
by-the-way, that last comment was me!
:) Christina
 
Finally is spelled with one -n. Maybe you should ask God to bless you with better spelling skills.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?